How To Jailbreak iPod Touch 3.1.3 – 7 Effective Steps to Jailbreak iPod Touch 3.1.3
Is it now possible to jailbreak iPod Touch 3.1.3? The many possibilities offered by our fast technology today is a proof that we just seem to have it all, even the great tool for jailbreaking. The beauty and functions of the iPod Touch 3rd generation is without a doubt unquestionable. Before the idea of hacking or jailbreaking iPhones, iPod, iPad is impossible. But lately the holes in the system were later discovered by experts in jailbreaking and used it to install 3rd party applications. This is now becoming the trend especially discovering more and more applications that many people find useful in everyday tasks. The communications, transactions and entertainment are already fast and it is even made more convenient. Now that everybody is just seem so interested with the idea of getting their iPod Touch jailbroken, then the whole process is described below.
Seven Steps To Follow in Jailbreaking iPod Touch 3.1.3
It is not hard to follow the simple steps in jailbreaking. Before proceeding to those step-by-step directions, there are some things to consider. The first one is downloading latest jailbreak tool online. This must be compatible with the operating system in your PC. The latest firmware should also be downloaded via iTunes. The iPod to be jailbroken must be running a device software version 3.1.3 or lower. The iPod cable to be used to get connected to the PC must also be present. Here’s how the steps in jaibreaking process is being carried out.
1. Connect the iPod so that it is easily detected or recognized by iTunes.
2. Back up you files in the iTunes and sync it. This move is being done in order to protect the settings of your iPod in case something goes wrong in the process. Sometimes, it can’t be helped that those who are new with the process may do something out of instructions and end up wiping out the necessary files, photos and videos.
3. Open the jailbreak tool and run it. A small window will appear confirming that a iPod is connected. If this did not come out, reconnect the device and open the tool again.
4. Choose the command “Jailbreak”.
5. Once the process starts, it is highly recommended not to interfere with the unit. This is also one way of ensuring that no crash will happen and let the whole jailbreaking process do it course.
6. Once it is done, a confirmation will appear saying “Restore Complete”. Then the device automatically boots up to its homescreen.
7. Start up your device and check out the new icon called Cydia placed in your homescreen. Your iPod is now ready to run on various applications.
Once everything is done, one can just go to the application store called Cydia and check out various forms of applications ready for your iPod. Although jailbreaking is considered legal, the Apple still void its warranty once the unit has been hacked. For others who wish to unjailbreak their iPod, it is also possible to do so. Apple will not even notice it has been jailbroken once it returned to its original settings. The same process applies by opening the iTunes. This is then followed by the shift-click or click on the “Restore”. Then one can change to firmware downloaded and restore. Then it is back to normal.
Although not many people are confident and willing to risk their iPod to undergo jailbreaking without letting the service centers handle it, the explanations for this is very clear. The fear of bricking the iPod or even get infected with virus may just seem a bit too much as this will totally leave the unit useless. The concerns are jut normal but following instructions to the letter will work things out perfectly.
Fun and Excitement Await You On the iPod Features
Let’s face it, the reason why most peopleprefer to have their iPod jailbroken is that they want to gain access on the applications. Who would not want to have thousands of choices over settings, themes, backgrounds and many more? Some of the examples include SBSettings, Cycorder(responsible for the full-motion video with your pre-3GS iPhone), MyWy, Winterboard, iRealSMS, VoIPOver3G (These are apps which tricks over Wi-Fi, even if they’re connected to 3G).
Among other interesting applications include Intelliscreen which gives useful information on lock screen, from weather to email to calendar events. The Console emulators make games all the more exciting with various approaches to control.
No need to wait long before making the most of these applications. It is high time to start the steps by checking the jailbreak site. Visit: Software To Jailbreak iPod Touch 3.1.3
The iPod Touch fulfils its potential to be one masterpiece and great multitasking gadget when it is jailbroken. To learn how, be on the move. Visit: How To Jailbreak iPod Touch 3.1.3